Learn how to integrate and automate your social media presence while learning the features and options of the social media management tool HootSuite.
The ability to share, connect, embed, and otherwise integrate social media content is one of the things that makes social media marketing so powerful.
You spend a lot of time generating great content for your online presence, make sure it gets as much exposure as possible by planning an efficient social media integration plan.
And save even more time by streamlining your social media tasks using automation tactics and tools.
There are many methods by which you can accomplish integration and automation, and an equal number of ways you can mess them up!
Social Media Integration Essentials outlines the different methods of integrating and automating your social media presence using best practices, while addressing common problems.
Follow author and new media expert Deltina Hay as she helps you build a well-oiled social media machine from your existing strategy, and helps you find the best integration methods and automation tools to accomplish your online marketing goals.
It is recommended that the Social Media Widgets Essentials course is taken before this course.
- Sharing, integration, and embedding methods for YouTube videos and Flickr images
- Integration methods used in media sharing communities like Pinterest and SlideShare
- Recap of integration methods covered in the Social Media Widgets Essentials course
- Overview of integration and automation methods such as connecting accounts
- Overview of social media management tools like HootSuite
- Using HootSuite for connecting social media accounts and blog posts, and for scheduling and automating updates
- Planning your integration and automation methods and creating a social media integration plan
Social Media Integration Plan worksheet included!
So get ready to build your own well-oiled social media machine with Social Media Integration Essentials today!
Author: Deltina Hay
DeltinaU founder, Deltina Hay, is the author of The Bootstrapper’s Guide to the Mobile Web and The Social Media Survival Guide. Deltina developed the graduate, Social Media Certificate program for Drury University, and serves as the board chair of the Independent Book Publishers Association.