Create an optimized Pinterest presence for your business, while learning the main features of the Pinterest platform.
Pinterest has become one of the most frequently visited social media sites, and is among the top social media tools preferred by marketers.
And for good reason.
Marketing with Pinterest can yield impressive results, often beating Facebook by leaps and bounds when it comes to product sales.
And images shared to Pinterest have a much longer half-life than Facebook updates or tweets.
Research shows that the lag between pinning an image to Pinterest and visiting the website the image came from, can be up to 40 days!
This condensed and comprehensive course helps you take advantage of this powerful marketing tool by teaching you how to use Pinterest to its full potential.
Business owners, entrepreneurs, marketers, social media strategists, and students will all benefit from taking this course.
Follow author, developer, and new media expert, Deltina Hay, as she walks you through the process of setting up and developing your optimized Pinterest presence in her typical no-nonsense teaching style.
Using real-world examples, Deltina shows you hands-on how to:
- Create an optimized Pinterest business account and connect it to your website
- Take advantage of all the features and options within the Pinterest platform
- Set up collections of pins – called boards – and pin images and video to your boards
- Use Pinterest tools and widgets to create galleries to place on your blog or website
- Optimize the content on your blog or website for sharing on Pinterest
- Make your content more sharable and embed product information on your images
- Take advantage of the newest Pinterest features like place pins and hover buttons
Worksheets and resources included!
Author: Deltina Hay
DeltinaU founder, Deltina Hay, is the author of The Bootstrapper’s Guide to the Mobile Web and The Social Media Survival Guide. Deltina developed the graduate, Social Media Certificate program for Drury University, and serves as the board chair of the Independent Book Publishers Association.