Create an optimized YouTube Channel, while learning tactics to promote your business on YouTube, get more YouTube subscribers, and drive more visits to your website.
Imagine using the third most popular site on the Internet to drive hundreds of potential clients your direction.
Most people use a fraction of the marketing potential which is freely available on YouTube.
YouTube visitors tend to convert more often, and click deeper into websites, than visitors from other social sites. Are you taking full advantage of this motivated audience?
Author and new media expert, Deltina Hay, shows you how to optimize your YouTube channel to drive more traffic to your website or social media accounts; and how to generate more sales and leads from within your YouTube videos.
The video lessons in the YouTube Essentials course are hands-on demonstrations of the tactics you can use to leverage YouTube to its full marketing potential. Topics include:
- Customizing your YouTube channel for optimum exposure
- Preparing and optimizing videos for upload to YouTube
- Using annotations and other YouTube video features to drive traffic
- Adding interactive features to YouTube videos to increase subscriptions
- Creating YouTube galleries to place on websites and blogs
- Integrating and promoting videos in blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus
YouTube Essentials is intended for business owners and marketers who are serious about leveraging YouTube to generating leads; sell more products and services; or establish themselves as thought leaders.
Get started marketing your products and website on YouTube today!
Author: Deltina Hay
DeltinaU founder, Deltina Hay, is the author of The Bootstrapper’s Guide to the Mobile Web and The Social Media Survival Guide. Deltina developed the graduate, Social Media Certificate program for Drury University, and serves as the board chair of the Independent Book Publishers Association.