Want to Use Twitter for Business?
Learn Twitter and turn followers into customers!
Take Twitter for Business and create a strong following while learning how to make sales and drive traffic.
Learn the basic and advanced features of Twitter that will take your business to the next level.
This DeltinaU course can help you use Twitter for Business more effectively by showing you marketing tactics and important features that your competitors don't know about.
Over 10,000 business owners, online marketers, entrepreneurs, and job seekers have benefited from DeltinaU courses!
Ready to make more sales and establish yourself as a thought leader?
Twitter is called a "micro" social network because updates are limited to 140 characters.
But used effectively, Twitter can out-perform other social media platforms, helping you generate leads, promote your products, and establish yourself as a thought leader.
What You Will Gain
DeltinaU's Twitter for Business course allows you to:
- Market your products and services to an audience of millions
- Establish yourself as a thought leader
- Get exposure for your website, videos, images, and apps
- Generate qualified sales leads
- Drive motivated traffic to your website
- Build a following of brand advocates
What You Will Learn
Using real-world examples, Deltina shows you hands-on how to:
- Customize and optimize your Twitter profile
- Create effective Twitter updates
- Leverage Twitter features to improve your reach
- Integrate Twitter with your website and other social accounts
- Automate, promote, and analyze your Twitter account
- Find qualified followers, and improve engagement and click-through rates
- Implement advanced techniques for promoting your Twitter account and your brand
- Mark up your website so it can be featured in the Twitter timeline
What are you waiting for?
Master Twitter for Business today and start driving customers and sales!
Author: Deltina Hay
DeltinaU founder, Deltina Hay, is the author of The Bootstrapper’s Guide to the Mobile Web and The Social Media Survival Guide. Deltina developed the graduate, Social Media Certificate program for Drury University, and serves as the board chair of the Independent Book Publishers Association.