The Social Media Survival Guide is used by business owners, colleges, universities, and libraries worldwide!
While social media can revolutionize your business, it can also be a complete waste of time if you don’t know what you’re doing.
The Social Media Survival Guide takes the reader by the hand and gives screenshots and step-by-step instructions to help serious business people:
- Reach a global audience.
- Communicate with customers more personally and effectively.
- Learn what customers really want.
- Build a community around your brand.
- Deliver your message to people who are eager to learn about your products and services.
- Realistically measure your success with effective analytic tools.
454 Pages, Illustrated, Indexed, Resource CD with fillable forms.
Author: Deltina Hay
DeltinaU founder, Deltina Hay, is the author of The Bootstrapper’s Guide to the Mobile Web and The Social Media Survival Guide. Deltina developed the graduate, Social Media Certificate program for Drury University, and serves as the board chair of the Independent Book Publishers Association.