Jump start or rejuvenate your social media marketing efforts and prepare your business for success!
Social media is not an option for successfully marketing a business; it is a necessity.
But social media channels can be challenging to penetrate for business owners and marketers wanting to reach their target audience.
Careful planning, understanding the tools, and applying proven tactics can give your business or organization an edge in the Social Web.
This course is ideal for businesses new to social media or for marketers who want to rejuvenate their existing social media strategy.
Social Media 101: Business Essentials discusses how businesses use social media; social media strategies for brands, small businesses, and nonprofits; and which tools are best for each type of business.
This course gets you off on the right foot by helping you map out a manageable social media strategy, a plan for each individual tool, and a roadmap for tracking analytics and integrating your tools.
Lessons in Social Media 101: Business Essentials Include:
- How Businesses Use Social Media
- Overview of Social Media Tools
- Pitching Social Media to Nonbelievers
- Social Media and Brands
- Social Media and Small Business
- Social Media and Nonprofits
- Preparing a Social Media SWOT Analysis
- Preparing a Social Media Strategy
- Preparing a Social Media Analytics Plan
- Preparing a Social Media and Content Marketing Plan
- Creating a Social Media Integration Plan
Tons of worksheets included!
Author: Deltina Hay
DeltinaU founder, Deltina Hay, is the author of The Bootstrapper’s Guide to the Mobile Web and The Social Media Survival Guide. Deltina developed the graduate, Social Media Certificate program for Drury University, and serves as the board chair of the Independent Book Publishers Association.